Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to speed up myl pad. Not sur Edmonton sure. Reboot on…

Customer Question
I need to speed...

I need to speed up myl pad

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Not sur Edmonton sure

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reboot on off think l dog to no enough

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It doesn't type right it's slow

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

There are two main reasons iPads typically start slowing down: 1. Too many applications open at once and 2. Not enough space left.

Please double tap the home button. A list of open applications should appear. Swipe them to the left or right to close them down. Close all of them, wait 1 minute, and see if the iPad is still slow.

No it sometimes it types by it self
No no money
Ok thanks