Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone has been de-activated, and I have no clue what the…

Customer Question
My iPhone has been...

My iPhone has been de-activated, and I have no clue what the password ***** that I used when I originally activated it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

My apple id and password? tonight.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have no clue!

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Probably not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a look at your question.

It is your Apple ID and Password, the one you use to buy things in the app store.