Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to open an account at apple so I can get a I-phone.

Customer Question
I need to open...

I need to open an account at apple so I can get a I-phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No not yet I was hopping to do it on my PC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No It's been years past

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I just need to know were to go

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a look at your question.

Hi
I don't know why I have to pay for a question? All I want to know is if I get a I phone (cash)do I have to pay a monthly fee to use if on verizon
good by

This is a paid service, you should have known that when you put your credit card information in. Am I right?