Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my password for the iTunes store. It is

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password ***** the iTunes store. It is accepting my old password. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A few days ago. I had a problem with the billing department and I had to set up an account and I don't remember what I did with the password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't.. I am playing games with my ipad and I purchase additional time or coins so I can continue playing when the time is up. It was working fine until today. I don't know what happened except I had a problem with one of my bills and in order to straighten it out I had to create an account with the iTunes support and I didn't use my regular apple id but I don't remember what I did put for my password. can you help me reset it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you sign into appleid.apple.com?

no
no thank you - please do NOT charge my account anything except the $5.00 I paid to talk to someone I will have this problem fixed by someone in my family. Than you,

You do understand that once you accept the answer it is the full cost of the question which is much more than $5, right?