Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not find my pages icon. Sierra 10.12.6. Not much

Customer Question
I can not find...

I can not find my pages icon.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not much troubleshooting. I was having some issues a few weeks ago and went into the Apple Store and they updated me and put a lot of my stuff on the cloud. I am not quite sure how to access it now.such a dummy. I think I bought this about 4 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's good

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you looked in the Applications folder?