Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to learn facebook. I set up an account. Had a…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to learn facebook. I set up an account. Had a password ***** do not remember it and do not see how I can reset it. Help. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Within the last 2 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not too good at this. I don't exactly know how to troubleshoot. I'm sorry

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, If you have not tried yet, please go to https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate and
enter your email address (or mobile number, etc) and click on Search to see if you can reset your facebook password.

let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please ?