Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to make a purchase with my credit card for a game…

Customer Question
I'm trying to make...

I'm trying to make a purchase with my credit card for a game for 13.99 but cays declined because apple is trying for higher amount

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I'm on an apple ipad2

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None it a game on I pad my first purchase was good now my second says declined and there is money on it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have other purchases outstanding?