Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
The emails are not coming through - there is just a blank
Ashik, Master's Degree
The emails are not coming through - there is just a blank screen … read more
I have an Apple iPhone 6 and I am getting a message that it
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have an Apple iPhone 6 and I am getting a message that it is infected with viruses and my browser is seriously damaged. Asking that i install the VPN to remove viruses and secure my device. I don't … read more
IPhone 7 2 months old. Select Wireless Window appeared and
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
iPhone 7 2 months old. Select Wireless Window appeared and won't let me cancel it off my screen. Phone rings but can't answer with this window open … read more
I have a new 8 plus, I forgot the passcode to unlock it, it
I have a new 8 plus, I forgot the passcode to unlock it, it now says iphone is disabled, connect to itunes. i try to do so, i get the error message cannot connect to itunes;error 0xE8000015. My husban… read more
I have a iPhone 7. The apple light is on. How do I get it
Richard, IT Manager
Hi. I have a iPhone 7. The apple light is on. How do I get it off. I pushed t … read more
My operating system was recently upgraded to version 11.0.3.
Ashik, Master's Degree
My operating system was recently upgraded to version 11.0.3. … read more
My apple iPhone just locked up and I can't get the internet,
my apple iPhone just locked up and I can't get the internet … read more
Geez, I don't even know where to start/my MacBook will not
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Geez, I don't even know where to start/my MacBook will not allow me to send emails, asking me "can't connect to the account "Verizon"", "enter the password ********@******.***"/////I enter password, t… read more
I received a pop up window & was advised I have a virus on
I received a pop up window & was advised I have a virus on my computer & must contact apple support before shopping on line... Also gave me a number to call... 1-***-***-****...… read more
I bought an iphone online it came jail broken with cydia was
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I bought an iphone online it came jail broken with cydia was trying to remove it through restoring it after it said its finished it came up with the apple sign and the usb cord saying connect to itune… read more
I jaibroke my phone and my dad took it to verizon to have my
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Bachelor's Degree
I jaibroke my phone and my dad took it to verizon to have my data switched from my current iphone 3 to the new iphone 4s. He was then going to take my old phone. Because of the jailbreak it did someth… read more
I tried installing updates on iphone3gs, phone froze, I turned
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
I tried installing updates on iphone3gs, phone froze, I turned it off, all that would come up was apple logo. Tried recovery, all I have is iTunes and USB screen.… read more
My I phone 4S Sim Card is locked and I do not have a code to
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
My I phone 4S Sim Card is locked and I do not have a code to unlocked...this has happen once before and the verizon store took the card out and unlocked the phone with a code the tech gave them. I had… read more
Im looking to unlock my Iphone but I use windows on my computer.
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
I'm looking to unlock my Iphone but I use windows on my computer. What is the best and safest way to unlock? Also, is it true that your iphone relocks if you let the phone battery die? thanks, Nancy… read more
WHEN I PLUG IN MY I-PHONE TO THE COMPUTER, I GET AN ERROR THAT
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
WHEN I PLUG IN MY I-PHONE TO THE COMPUTER, I GET AN ERROR THAT SAYS IT IS UNKNOWN IT IS ERROR 0XE8000065 NA DIT CAN'T CONNECT TO MY PHONE TO SYNC… read more
My phone is locked up. The world screen is showing and there
Claws224, IEEE Datacommunication Engineer
My phone is locked up. The world screen is showing and there are two buttons: Red [Decline] and Green [Answer]. Holding down the power button for an extended period causes the screen to go blank but w… read more
What a relief to find a live person! Friend gave me iphone
What a relief to find a live person! Friend gave me iphone 2G. I tried to restore it to 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 through itunes and it is now totally stuck on Itunes (cable + itunes logo) and will not restore. … read more
I have a I phone that I would like to restore to its previous
Ashik, Master's Degree
I have a I phone that I would like to restore to its previous state. This Iphone was cracked, as in decrypted. My wife thought she was doing me a favor by downloading the new software. My phone used t… read more