Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The phone list of recent calls comes up blurred. Less than a…

Customer Question
The phone list of...

The phone list of recent calls comes up blurred.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Less than a year, it's a 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It began yesterday. I've looked at settings and found nothing to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, everything else seems fine.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume down button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.