Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I have turned off find my iPhone through the app, but when i
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
Hello, i have turned off find my iPhone through the app, but when i go into sprint to upgrade my phone, their system still says theres an apply lock on my phone … read more
I bought an iPhone 6 plus refurbished off ebay. I did some
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I bought an iPhone 6 plus refurbished off ebay. I did some preliminary setup....passcode etc. but it would not connect to Verizon; so now I need to erase it so I can return it. In the meanwhile I ente… read more
I recently bought an i phone Apple 10 the large one. I use
Ashik, Master's Degree
I recently bought an i phone Apple 10 the large one. I use my thumb print to open . For some reason yesterday it requested my six digit code to enable thumbprint recognition . I've tried several times… read more
My i5 is disabled. How would i find out. i use straight talk
Ashik, Master's Degree
tuned off and on. cannot ndo anything because it doest take my passcode or thumb print … read more
I tried to sync my PC with my iPhone 6S yesterday. I didn't
Cris
Cris, mac support specialist
I tried to sync my PC with my iPhone 6S yesterday. I didn't realize I had never synced this iPhone since I got it in 2016. My PC had been synced with my previous iPhone 6. Now I am missing all my mess… read more
I just got the iPhone 7 and waited an hour for the
Ashik, Master's Degree
I just got the iPhone 7 and waited an hour for the consultant to move absolutely everything over from my 6 to the 7 and I just plugged it into my Mac and it restored it to the 5th of January. Ive lost… read more
I used a program called Imazing and it took my ipad account
Josh, It Support Specialist
Hi. I used a program called Imazing and it took my ipad account and wiped my iphone clean and put all the ipad settings on iphone. I know I have a backup on my mac under the "library" however I can't … read more
Forgot my password to open my phone. I reset my password
Ashik, Master's Degree
I can use my phone as my finger print gets me into it but if it goes off I won"t be able to get in … read more
I have a new iphone7 and downloaded iOS 102 when it asked
Ashik, Master's Degree
I have a new iphone7 and downloaded iOS 102 when it asked for my password ***** put in the wrong one now phone is locked up? … read more
HAVE AN IPhone 6. iN THE PROCES OF INSTALLING A NEW
Ashik, Master's Degree
HAVE AN IPhone 6. iN THE PROCES OF INSTALLING A NEW OPERATING SYSTEM, EG 11.3, AFTER I SAID hELLO, ANDGAVE THE PHONE MY FINGERPRINT, iT ASKED FOR A "PASSCODE. I ENTERED A PASSCODE, BUT FORGOT IT BEFOR… read more
I need to wipe my damaged phone in order to return to
Ashik, Master's Degree
I need to wipe my damaged phone in order to return to asurion but do not remember pass code. I am unable to use the reset on the old phone.… read more
I sync my I phone with my pc on yesterday, it wiped out all
Ashik, Master's Degree
I sync my I phone with my pc on yesterday, it wiped out all of my text messages and removed some new items that I had placed on the phone... it now has several of the old features that were on my old … read more
Lost my iPhone 6 Plus about 5 hrs ago . Did not know you had
Ashik, Master's Degree
Lost my iPhone 6 Plus about 5 hrs ago . Did not know you had to download the Find My Phone App ... Now when I use one of. My IPads to try to find. my phone , there are about 4 IPhones there without an… read more
My phone got disabled today. How do I enable it. The
Ashik, Master's Degree
My phone got disabled today. How do I enable it. The password ***** recently changed, but I thought i entered it correctly. I've tried several times and now it is telling me to wait 53 minutes.… read more
I have a question about icloud and dropbox. I have an iphone
Ashik, Master's Degree
Hi, I have a question about icloud and dropbox. I have an iphone 5s and have downloaded Dropbox to backup my phone as I use this for my PC backup. I also have icloud to back up my phone. I'm not sure … read more
My iPhone was stolen so should I wait until I get my new
Ashik, Master's Degree
My iPhone was stolen so should I wait until I get my new iphone to retrieve all my information before I erased everything from iCloud… read more
About eight weeks ago I downloaded operating system 8.4 onto
John T. F., Apple Consultant
About eight weeks ago I downloaded operating system 8.4 onto my iPhone five. Since that time the phone is dead nothing but continue to add data. It's to the point now where the 12 gig phone is virtual… read more
have lost phone. May have protection plan, can you check?what
Ashik, Master's Degree
have lost phone. May have protection plan, can you check?what steps do I need to take to protect privacy? Ho do replace phone? *****@******.*** I phone(###) ###-#### ***** phone (###) ###-#### Betty G… read more