Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded the ICloud on my PC and it automatically

Customer Question
I downloaded the ICloud...

I downloaded the ICloud on my PC and it automatically downloaded on my cell phone too. Now I am unable to send messages and some of my applications are not showing up under "settings". How can I remove this from my phone and computer?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

My PC is an HP Pavilion and my iphone is a SEC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried to find the icloud application where it downloaded on my cell phone but I do not see anything that can be erased.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not at this time.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 9 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Those two should not have been linked. iCloud on your PC would have only allowed you to sync data from iCloud.

Are your messages blue or green?