Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Whats app being spyed? 7 os 11.0.1. Replaced phone recently…

Customer Question
Whats app being spyed? ...

Whats app being spyed?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

7 os 11.0.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Replaced phone recently replaced another 7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible to check if other phone had beed hacked#

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

no
cancel the order ill contact apple directly

Go for it. Your phone is an iPhone 7. It hasn't been hack. There is no reason to be paranoid.