Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

2 things whenI want to forward e-mails I can't get mot

Customer Question
2 things whenI want...

2 things whenI want to forward e-mails I can't get mot address book to come up.There was a app in the work Colm at the top ;of the screen.. That does not come down and if it did I want it to stay there..

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I have an I phone 6se You. guys up graded it to 11.1 and I really wanted it to stay at 10 I want red changed to 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want it returned to 10

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The issue you are having with the mail would not be caused by mail as there we not many changes that were not already in place in iOS 10.3

Explain the process by which you are trying to get your contacts list to come up within mail.

Also to be 100% clear. We are not Apple. We are Justanswer. When you say forced, one Apple doesn't force upgrades that was your choice. Second we are Justanswer so your mentality on we need to change unless you think you are talking to Apple and in that case you are mistaken.

Mike, Mac Medic