Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my password. About 06/07/2016

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About 06/07/2016

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

For which service have you forgotten the password

Hi, I am just checking back if you still need assistance with the question you have posted

If yes, please let me know for which service have you forgotten the password

Mike, Mac Medic