Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I bought a new iphone 7plus and cant transfer from my iphone

Customer Question
5. th enew phone has...
i bought a new iphone 7plus and cant transfer from my iphone 5. th enew phone has me sign into icloud and then asks for a code which i give it and then asks to approve from other device which i do and then the new7plus lust cyles and sayswaiting for approval
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: the 5 has the newest which is why i had to buy a new one, the 7 looks like it needs to update but im not ready to do that since it was a problem for the 5
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: on the 5, i just got the 7
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have been on the phone with verizon for 2 hours. doing the same thing over and over. they said i need to talk to you
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: why does my 5 say no service on the top left corner
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Do you have the iPhone 5 currently connected to your wifi network?

Please let me know

Mike, Mac Medic