Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just bought a magic mouse for my laptop, but it

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a magic mouse for my laptop, but it doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

Macos Sierra Version 10.12.2012 15inch mid 2012

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Serial no CosJ80W3DV33. There is no available updates

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I connected the mouse to computer, but it says no bluetooth available

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

As per my understanding you have connected your magic mouse to the Mac and it is giving error Bluetooth not available is it correct?

Please refer this link http://osxdaily.com/2014/02/17/fix-bluetooth-not-available-error-mac/ and check if this works for you and let me know.