Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Story short my iphone 5s screen broke and was inputing

Customer Question
Ok long story short...

Ok long story short my iphone 5s screen broke and was inputing incorrect passcodes to try to get into the phone, and it locked me out of the phone with the message iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes. I purchased a new screen and successfully replaced the screen and it is working properly. I connected it to my computer that is accessing the same itunes account. My computer asks me if i would like to access the iphone once selected ok I get an error message saying iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. The value is missing.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

IPhone 5s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This happened last week (when it locked me out) I just replaced the screen 20 min ago and I have only done a hard restart while plugged into my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all the information I have

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a look at your question.

The only way to fix this is to wipe the phone. Do you want to do that?