Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to download photos from iphone to computer. Iphone 7.

Customer Question
Trying to download photos...

Trying to download photos from iphone to computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Im not real good at this but my iphone shows update apple and iphone backup needed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer is not a mac

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
10/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin.

You should be able to open up the phone in windows explorer. It should show up as a disk.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius