Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IMac and iPhone 7+ and bottling me that I cloud…

Customer Question
I have an...

I have an IMac and iPhone 7+ and bottling me that I cloud cannot be accessed. I had been hacked on my credit card before and my iTunes had been cancelled, but I reinstated my credit card and now have a new number. Also my ID is from my old email. Please help. thanks

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

MY I mac have had for years, but not familiar with I Tunes.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No no

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called Apple support and they told me to contact you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to pay for I Tunes automatically monthly and question since my iTunes was disabled for a couple of weeks, can my data be restored to I Cloud?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you able to log in to appleid.apple.com?