Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Priv and 2 weeks ago I started having problems with…

Customer Question
I have a Priv...

I have a Priv and 2 weeks ago I started having problems with using the phone function. Every time I make a call the screen goes black

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

6 months isn? ish.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few weeks. the phone works and the call goes through but when the call is over I have to press the power button on the side to get the screen to come on so I can end the call. I have rebooted, checked for updates, and performed a diagnostic on the proximity sensor.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

can't think of any other details...

Who is your provider?

tmobile

Do you have insurance on your phone?

no. I bought it from blackberry.

Then I would reach out to BlackBerry. It sounds like you are going to need to send it in for service. It should not behave in that manor.

really? no other suggestions? wow. ok

That is going to be your best course of action and it is going to waste the least amount of time. Plus you are likely in warranty and the repair will be free. Ya know?

ok

Cheers!

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.