Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have emails that Im trying to delete and I keep getting a…

Customer Question
I have emails that...

I have emails that Im trying to delete and I keep getting a message telling me I cant

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A couple of months. Keeps telling me unable to move message

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you tell me the exact message?

Unable to move to trash

Who is your email provider?