Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I NEED TO CHANGE MY PASS WORD. I HAVE A NEW SERVER. ONE

Customer Question
I NEED TO CHANGE...

I NEED TO CHANGE MY PASS WORD. I HAVE A NEW SERVER

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

ONE YEAR. IPHONE 6SPLUS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I've been trying for a month now. I got my new server name in, but not pass word

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What do you mean by server ?