Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am not receiving mail on my IPad. Not sure-please advise.

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving mail on my IPad

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Not sure-please advise

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The only change I made was a new password ***** IPhone and Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried anything as I am not sure how to troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the part of your email address after the @ symbol?

Thank you