Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a "receipt" for icloud storage that I didn't

Customer Question
I received a "receipt"...

I received a "receipt" for icloud storage that I didn't order and want to report it.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Latest ios on my phone 11.0.1

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Installes the latest last week

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that i think it was a hack

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

These are usually fake emails to try to get your account details via links in the email.

Do you actually see any money taken from your card for the purchase?

Please let me know

Thank you