Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MY PHONE IS DISABLED. I DO NOT KNOW. I DID UPDATE, THEN IT…

Customer Question
MY PHONE IS DISABLED ...

MY PHONE IS DISABLED

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I DO NOT KNOW

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I DID UPDATE , THEN IT ASKED ME TO FINGERPRINT, THEN IT DISABLED

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

CALLING AT&T. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

HELP, PLEASE

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there ?

Which model of iPhone is this ?