Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a message that others are using my mac. When I try to…

Customer Question
I have a message...

I have a message that others are using my mac. When I try to enter a new pass word my email address is rejected.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

App iMac - col/ae safari? Aol? I no nothing about computer terms

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have followed instructions i achieved form apple..It said others are using the system and unless it take action in 24 hours it will permanently locked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Where did you receive this message?

On the Mac

Is it an email or somewhere else?

I dont understand what is going on and why I am paying money Forget it

This is JustAnswer.com, a paid support service.

I would be happy to help you but I need to first ask you some questions so that I can understand the issue and help solve it.

If you still wish to cancel, let me know and I will send in a refund request for you

Mike, Mac Medic