Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my iCloud password? can you help please? I. really…

Customer Question
I forgot my iCloud...

I forgot my iCloud password? can you help please?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I. really don't remember the last password ***** remember is Milania13 and it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Tryin

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It wanted a serial number and i took the number right of the apple icon and when i checked it twice , both what i wrote down and the number itself it still says it the wrong number

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.