Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ICANT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. ABOUT 6 MONTH. I HAVE PUT IN MY…

Customer Question
HI ICANT REMEMBER MY...

HI ICANT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

ABOUT 6 MONTH

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I HAVE PUT IN MY ID AND IWAS ASKED FOR PASSWORD ***** IPUT IT IN AND THEY SAID IT WAS WRONGE

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 10 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the make / model of the problematic device?

Is it Apple ID password ***** something else?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.