Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had to start all over in a different server I was sent a…

Customer Question
I had to start...

I had to start all over in a different server I was sent a bill from iTunes for over $100.00 I don't even use iTunes. Help

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I have a PC and am in Internet Explorer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I remember

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to go to the page that was in the email for help, but I couldn't get it to open

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Did you receive bill by email or in paper mail?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.