Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an I Phone 7.when using it today it froze up.I can’t…

Customer Question
I have an I...

I have an I Phone 7.when using it today it froze up.I can’t open anything or turn it off.The I Phones remains on all the time

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It’s a Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started this morning

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 10 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone 7, please press and hold both the Power and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Then wait a bit and check.

- Does that do anything? What's showing on your iPhone's screen now?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Note: The Power button is located on the right side, and the Volume Down button is located on the left side.

Does it do anything when you keep holding both the Power and Volume Down buttons on your iPhone 7 for about 15 seconds?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.