Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to get off of the HTML link. Firefox. Keys were…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to get off of the HTML link.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Firefox

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Keys were pressed by mistake and HTML came up on my window.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you go to google.com?