Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have never had and I phone or Facebook. I just go new

Customer Question
I have never had...

I have never had and I phone or Facebook. I just go new number plus i Phone 7 + and wife tried to set up but it wouldn't work and she said I need to contact you. email address is***@******.*** phone is(###) ###-#### name Jeffrey Gifford What Do I have to do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

No idea it may have originally been under old phone number and other email address, I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Idk

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can text wife and ask her

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a tech-tard, I don't even download apps, maybe 3 in my life

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin

Can you use the phone at all?

Mike, Mac Medic