Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded a update on my iPad and I am now having a

Customer Question
I downloaded a update...

I downloaded a update on my iPad and I am now having a problem signing in to my iPad. I zit made me change my password ***** I received a message that I would record a code. I put that in and than it didn't reconize my security questions. Tried to change my my security questions and I can still not sign into my iPad. I hope you can walk me though bringup my iPad?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

My user name is ***** ***** address and I changed my pass word today and it told me it was changed. WhenI try to get in to it it locks me out.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes today and that is what caused the problem, I turned off the two way security

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to plug it into my computer and it will not back up my iPad, I usually don't have a problem doing that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of anything unless you have any other questions for me.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin.

On another device go to appleid.apple.com and sign in. Let me know the result.