Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't remember my password and ID. 1 year. I don't speak…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my password ***** ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't speak ingles

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm taking the place for my wife, she does not speack fluent English, my nme is ****** *******

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

First, the email has changed, is no longer***@******.***, now is***@******.***

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin.

If you can remember your Apple ID you can reset the password ***** iforgot.apple.com