Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to call about a subscription confirmation of 250 I…

Customer Question
Trying to call about...

Trying to call about a subscription confirmation of 250 I did not order

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Do not know your question. can I get someone to talk with

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Got an e mail from itunes, it is a bill for 235.00

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me look over your question.

Justin,I got an e mail from itunes store. about a 235 charge to my account I did not order what do I do?

That is no good! I would reach out to Apple Care Tier 2.

Try this first.

1. Launch iTunes on either your Mac or Windows PC.
  2. Click on Account.
  3. Type in your Apple ID and password when prompted.
  4. Click on See All under your Purchase History.

5. Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you'd like a refund for.
  6. Click on Report a Problem at the bottom of the purchase batch.
  7. Click on Report a Problem next to the single item you wish to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.

8. Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.
  9. Select the appropriate tab—all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.

10. Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you want a refund for.
  11. Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.
  12. Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.

You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved. You can use this form also to request Apple for refund.

Let me know if you have any other questions.