Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mobile phone after number change cant programm with

Customer Question
Virgin mobile phone after...

Virgin mobile phone after number change cant programm with #847446#. What to do?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing phone was working perfectly, but after number change - is not working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

what is the IMEI of your phone? It is on the back of the phone.

Mike, Mac Medic