Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have new iPhone 7+, my wife has a new SE. We both are

Customer Question
I have new...

I have new iPhone 7+, my wife has a new SE. We both are unable to sync calendars and contacts with Outlook. We were both using IOS 10,3,3. and we are using the latest iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

IOS 10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I attempted to install 11.O it was not successful. I have an error message 4013

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I followed the iTunes troubleshooting for 4013,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer is a PC, not a Mac. I'm using the latest Windows update for Win 8

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me look over your question.

Are you using iCloud with Outlook?