Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get it to unlock so I can use it. It wants my

Customer Question
I can’t get it...

I can’t get it to unlock so I can use it.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

It wants my passcode and I don’t have one.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, this morning

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don’t think I have tried anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Its an ipad

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

We can restore it back to factory. Do you know the Apple ID and password?