Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have no sound. Mi IPad has no sound. Nothing yet. My wife…

Customer Question
I have no sound. ...

I have no sound.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Mi IPad has no sound

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet. My wife operates the IPad and is hesitant to "fiddle" with the machine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This happens periodically and my wife is at a loss as to why it happens and how it is corrected

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

When you press the volume buttons on the side what does it say?