Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

While upgrading to ISO 11 I have attempted to many

Customer Question
While upgrading to ISO...

While upgrading to ISO 11 I have attempted to many verification codes! What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Apple 6s Plus about a year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started this morning after I upgraded to iso11 AND SOME HOW MANAGED TO TURN OFF I CLOUD!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Was trying to turn on "find my Phone" when all this happened

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you tell me what your iPhone is saying right now?