Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to set up my replacement iphone six plus> Dont know…

Customer Question
Second opinion] trying to...

Second opinion] trying to set up my replacement iphone six plus> Dont know how to do it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Brand new iphone six plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Got it yesterday I hit the wrong button to set it up as a nnew ipohne

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Mo

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Did you make the call I had suggested?

Apple Care Tier 2(###) ###-####/p>

Please let me know and I will refund your money for your second opinion. You can setup a repair with Apple. If you have contacted them and you do not feel that is what you are looking for please let me know and I will accommodate as best as I can.