Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am using i tunes on a pc. i go to my account for itunes…

Customer Question
I am using i...

I am using i tunes on a pc. i go to my account for itunes store but it crashes when i try to update and chanfge my credit information

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No , i dont like to update because it re loads thousands of music files that are on my coputer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Windows debug, that was useless i've just restarted the computer and try again but always crashes when i get to where you enter the cvc code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Normally the first thing you would be advised would be to update to the latest version of iTunes. Sometimes there is no avoiding it.

In this case if you really don't want to do that, and you want to update your billing information, you can do it a different way. You can do it over the web.

1. To go to the Apple ID account page, click this link: View Apple ID.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID. You might be asked to answer security questions.
  3. In the Payment & Shipping section, click Edit Payment Information.
  4. Change your payment information.
  5. Click Save.

Your billing information associated with your Apple ID will be updated, and now should work Ok in iTunes.

I hope this help, please click the star rating to rate my help, many thanks!

PS Please let me know if you have a question.