Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I reset my apple password yesterday and now I cannot get…

Customer Question
I reset my apple...

I reset my apple password ***** and now I cannot get into my yahoo mail account.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

I just returned from Italy yesterday so I have no idea. I did have access on my phone but did not have other devices with me.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just changed apple password, that is all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My iPad was stolen in Italy. I spent 4 hours yesterday getting my things straightened out but did not check mail on IMac

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sorry that you lost your iPad. Changing Apple password ***** have not affected Yahoo Mail unless you changed Yahoo password ***** well.

What version of OS X are you using on your Mac ? You can find the version number from Apple menu > About This Mac