Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MY APPLE ID HAS BEEN DISABLE. I DON'T KNOW. NO IT HAS

Customer Question
MY APPLE ID HAS...

MY APPLE ID HAS BEEN DISABLE

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

I DON'T KNOW

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO IT HAS SOMETHING TO WITH TO MANY CARDS ASSO WITH MY PHONE

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I WENT THOUGH APPLE AND THEY SAID EVERYTHING ON THEY END IS WORKING AND IT WAS ON YOUR END

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I WANT IT TURNED BACK ON AND ALL CARDS CLEARED

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

PLEASE RESTORAGE MY APPLE ID

You should be able to do this by logging in again and/or resetting your password.

Go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password.

After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

If you use two-factor authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID. And if you have a recovery key, you can use it to help you regain access to your account.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204106

Let me know the results when done.

it still do not work

What are you seeing when you try to log in. What error message is happening exactly?