Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to copy a document onto my MacBook Computer.

Customer Question
I'm trying to copy...

I'm trying to copy a document onto my MacBook Computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

PIXMA MP^@) Series Purchased 11/07/2008

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook MacOS Sierra version10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I haven't copied pictures to computer in quite a while Forgot how to do it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

come. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you mean scan a document to your Mac ?

I want to copy a document to my MacBook

What is the exact model of your printer ?

Goodbye. Is this a scam?

This is not a SCAM. I need additional information from you, so I can help you.

You didn't give me the correct printer model number. I need the model number to help you