Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just joined the Olympus casino free games and before I…

Customer Question
I just joined the...

I just joined the Olympus casino free games and before I could play I lost it and now I can't get back to the games can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I'm on an Apple iPad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No that I know

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went back to the start and tried to re join hoping it would let me back in but no it said I was already joined and would not let me back in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think I do at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

What the the website address of the Olumpus casino game?

I was on Facebook

you are unable to load the game or are experiencing errors on the FB screen?

Unable to load the games

Clear cookies clear cache reset browser and then try to run the game let me know if there is any error