Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I did the new update and I didn't know what I was doing so…

Customer Question
I did the new...

I did the new update and I didn't know what I was doing so it gave me like 5 verifications numbers in trying them each a few times now I'm locked out of my phone

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

IOS I think

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes tonight but it was my husbands old phone and am not sure what he had on it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

But it told me to follow those directions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your iPhone asking for the Passcode or the Apple ID password?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Passcode

Thank you. Do you have iPhone 5, iPhone 6, or iPhone 7, etc.?

Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Do you have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, what's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Do you have the iTunes program installed on your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Mike, Mac Medic