Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m having problems with an in app purchase. IPhone 5 se. I…

Customer Question
I’m having problems with...

I’m having problems with an in app purchase

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

iPhone 5 se

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I updated the new iPhone software

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. It says purchase can not be completed. I went over the steps and still it hasn’t work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This will happen if there is a problem with your payment method.

Some possible reasons are:

• Your Apple ID may be associated with too many credit cards.
  • Your credit card may be blocked
  • You are trying to buy something that you are not allowed to buy. For instance, some apps or content may not be available for all countries.
  • Your account information may not be matching the credit card information on file with your bank.

Which app are you having difficulty with?

Are you able to purchase any other apps?