Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a new wire to charge my iPad and I don't know the…

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new wire to charge my iPad and I don't know the correct one to order. I have model A1430 16GB. Could you which charger to get for my iPad please?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I don't know what you're talking about?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I have not.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am beginning to get some glitches do you think I need to take it into the Apple Store to have it checked over?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Would you like me to send you an Amazon link to the correct cable for your 3rd generation iPad?

Mike, Mac Medic