Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to buy game for my daughter on iTunes app, they…

Customer Question
Hi, when I try...

Hi, when I try to buy game for my daughter on iTunes app, they will not allow me, it said I have to contact itunes

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I try it on my new ipad, the 12 in. screen one i just bought

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I can not remember

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried everything, and they told me to contact itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
10/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The issue you are having is related to the credit card on file. You can update the credit card information at appleid.apple.com

This will resolve the issue your are having.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.