Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot access internet am onadministrator home screen and…

Customer Question
Cannot access internet am...

Cannot access internet am onadministrator home screen and modem pad will not react to any click

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Gota message earlier that old email address was causing problem

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I regularly install the current one

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I worked with one of your tach supports this morning but we couldn't getoff theadministrators home page to enterpassword

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

At this point click pad seems frozen cause I can't progress any further think problem has to do with ol email address interference

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 10 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me look at your question.

Are there other devices connected to the internet?

Are you there? Do you need assistance?